Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!! And on every college campus and at every level in government.


Just wait until those of us that just wanted to be left alone are forced to get involved.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I Wonder Why?

A few moments ago on Fox 61 out of Hartford, they had a live broadcast on the streets of Hartford with a black female reporter. The caption below said, "Communities React To Chauvin Verdict." Apparently only people of color live in what the media calls "communities," I'm not sure what I live in now... in their eyes probably a Klan?

I'd like to see how citizens outside the urban shitholes would react if asked. I have an idea. My personal reaction is I have the same doubts about the fairness of the trial due to external forces (I did not watch or see all the evidence, but I saw enough to have reasonable doubt) as I do concerning the 2020 elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but are monitored by me and I will decide if they stay. Comments must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.