Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Friday, March 5, 2021

Gaining Favor as a Probie

With the senior members and the Executive Board of my sportsman's club. I have been busy doing self motivated work details like trash removal, snow removal, and sweeping all the winter sand and such from inside the club house. Because of my EMS qualifications, I have been approached by the Quartermaster about the donated brand new AED and its mounting and usage. They have also tasked me with tracking down trauma kits for the ranges, updating the club house first aid kit, and checking on the fire extinguishers. They also just put out a call for a couple of work details to deal with the venison in the freezer, since the annual game dinner got cancelled by COVID Tyranny. I will be calling the guys in charge of the work details tonight to see about volunteering.

2 comments:

  1. Your just paying your dues. Both the clubs I belong to require service hours. They are fulfilled in a variety of ways. My preferred method is working the gun shows for the club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have no issue with that. Club rules state you must be a probie in good standing for at least 1 year before you can be considered for full membership. Full Member openings usually occurs only when someone dies. I have worked with 6/20's (6 months on the job, but think they are 20 year veterans and deserve such respect) in every job I had and find them quite annoying. They didn't last too long and it was good riddance.

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.