Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!! And on every college campus and at every level in government.


Just wait until those of us that just wanted to be left alone are forced to get involved.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I Hope Someone Takes Them To Task!

On the afternoon edition of the local news was a story about the CT Community Renewal Team, located in Hartford mandating all their employees (about 400) take the jab. I hope someone declines, and is summarily terminated. Then let the lawsuits begin! If it was a fully tested and licensed vaccine that prevented infection and spread, I would be inclined to think maybe that person should consider other employment. In this case, it is an experimental pre-treatment. Even in EMS, the Hep-B vaccine is optional (I took that series, so I am not an "anti-vaxxer"), you just have to sign a waiver releasing your employer from harm if you get exposed or sick.

So pay attention, you ACLU types, you may have something worthwhile to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but are monitored by me and I will decide if they stay. Comments must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.