Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Doctor Visit This Morning

For nothing more than a follow up to my March annual fire department physical and blood pressure med check. It was a beautiful late spring morning, so I rode in on "The Beast." Usual stuff... eat better, get more exercise, lose weight, etc. Then the discussion turned to getting the jab. I told him there was no way I would even remotely consider it until it was a licensed vaccine, not experimental goo being doled out on an EUA. He told me he hesitated at first, but felt it was safe to get and asked me what he could do to provide information to convince me to get it. He felt given the fact that I work in EMS it would be less of a risk to get the jab instead of Chink Bug. I told him I was pretty sure I already had it and have been "up close and personal" with many patients that were Chink Bug positive, so my natural immunity will do fine for me. The doc said he understood and hoped I would change my mind. On my next blood pressure check in 6 months, I am going to get the 1st shot of the Shingles vaccine. I had chicken pox as a kid so I am susceptible, and it is a lifetime and licensed vaccine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.