Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Next Up In Kommiecticut, Legalized Prostitution

 Gov. "Jolly" Ned Lamont signs recreational pot bill

 

I mean, why not, right? Using the same logic Jolly Ned and the Demon-Craps used to legalize recreational pot, its gonna happen anyway so let's turn it into a revenue stream. They have also justified it by telling us "hey, other states like MA & NY are doing it, why can't we?" Of course we all remember our mom's asking if our friends all jumped off a bridge, does that mean you should too?

Yes, I used to partake in my younger days when it was totally illegal. But in the same way I would sit and have a drink at home, not driving or out and about. These days with vaping and edibles it is easy to consume without actually having to smoke it. Like while driving and at work. Poor choices because it makes you stupid and lazy.

It is still illegal at the federal level regardless of what the states do. I choose to not pull a Hunter when I buy my firearms, because I am on a different tier of the justice system and won't get a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.