Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, July 3, 2021

As The Saying Goes...

"If you shoot at The King, you'd  better not miss."

I am the King Of My Realm (meaning ALL of my property) and I am always armed. To the Fudds that think that is just crazy I say "FUCK OFF!" What happened yesterday morning in the normally quiet wealthy Hartford suburb of Glastonbury should be a wake up call to everyone. A woman heard a noise outside and went to check. She opened her front door and saw thugs attempting to break into her car. She yelled for them to stop, and the thug response was to fire a couple of shots at her. Luckily she was not hit because as we all know, not being proficient in firearms or shooting a gun gangsta style does not make for effective fire. In my younger days, getting yelled at by someone like that for doing something bad would make me want to just run away, not attack them. Like a rabid dog, these animals cannot be helped and must be "put down."

A link to the story on NBC CT can be found here.

Pull that shit at my house muthafuckas. Go ahead, I dare you. You will simply disappear off the face of the Earth and maybe just become a missing person never to be found. We can all laugh at your momma's tears on the evening news as she cries about her missing good boy(s). I have learned long ago that out here, the cops ain't comin'. Although I have carry insurance through CCWSAFE (their Ultimate Plan), I would rather not have to use it.

1 comment:

  1. I ain’t a Religous man....
    Got No problem with it.

    I Pray there is a God, now.
    I Pray he’s a Angry and Vengeful God.
    I Pray he just does it and gets on with it.

    I guess at that point, we shall see.
    Where the chips lay

    Cause Vote’n ain’t gonna fix the Mass Insanity to Become ANOTHER Septic Tank Nation..
    As is Evidenced.

    And this shit has got to stop. It’s insane.

    Shudder the thought, as grandma use to say.

    Of whats too come.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.