Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, August 21, 2021

ATTENTION TALIBAN!

Sell me some U.S. small arms weapons and gear that was left behind by (p)Resident Gropey Joe. One of everything, please. Use the contact form on the right side of my blog. I will send you U.S. cash dollars in small bills upon delivery to me.

Do we gave a deal? 

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, the Taliban has enough U.S. cash, from the sale of the cash crop, opium poppies. So they will keep not only the entire supply of U.S. small arms, but all the ammo that will feed them for decades to come, as well, since they no longer have to worry about fighting the American imperialists any longer.
    While I voted for Trump, twice, I was not in love with him. I think his policies were solid, I thought he himself was a jackass. But I long for the days of his steady hand on the wheel of the ship of state. Sadly, it is not over, not by a long shot. Thanks, all you dumb shits who voted for, or cheated for, Biden and the ho. You got what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.