Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Am I Missing Something Here?

Paywalls... they seem to be popping up more and more. First of all on media. If you're going to link to a published article in your blog, how about a warning that a paid subscription will be needed to read it so I don't waste my fucking time clicking on it just to find out I'm gonna dump the page because I AIN'T PAYIN'!!  Same thing applies to blogs requiring a subscription to read. Again, if it ain't free, it ain't for me. I just finshed scrolling through the Normal American blog list, of which a good half dozen times I clicked on a blog only to find they require payment to read. If I have to pay you to read your words of wisdom, then it isn't that important to me.

My blog is free, and ad free, and will stay that way. Without ads to annoy my readers, the evil Google won't pay attention to my "distasteful" ramblings and bother cancelling me because there is nothing to demonetize. I have a job, I don't need to try to make money here, and never have to give up my true identity in order to receive payment.

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, more and more media IS going to disappear behind a paywall.

    I see almost no ads. I use several ad-blockers that between them keep the ad companies from tracking me and me from seeing their ads. Which means the media don't make any money off me. Not that ads were really working out for them.

    So there will come a time when I have to support the media that read - I already do that for some sites - or not enjoy that media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ruined the internet decades ago.
    To bad.
    I liked the wild west feel then.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.