Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Monday, December 20, 2021

Mark My Word...

I almost forgot about this. My wife and I were in the Stop & Shop in Sturbridge, MA this past Saturday night. It was the first time I had been in one of those stores in a long time. As we walked in along the main aisle at the front of the store, I see this.

A potential Terminator Unit disguised as a "floor cleaner"





















"CLEAN UP ON AISLE 5." I always say "cleaning the floor today and enslaving us tomorrow." Here is a short video of it over in the produce section. It came up from behind us... I think it knows I suspect it.

 
 
 
 
I have no robots or fully automated anything in my house. Anything that has WI-FI capability is blocked from connecting to my router. My clothes washer and newest garage door opener have the capability to connect, but they are not. If I can start or stop my washer or open my garage door by an app on my phone, so can a hacker. In the future as the "Internet of Things" is more wide spread, anything with that capability will be powered off unless I am actually directly controlling and using it.

Now to go get the aluminum foil to make a new hat. 😨

4 comments:

  1. When making a foil hat be sure to include a grounding strap. Without the cap being grounded, it acts as an antenna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Glypto.
    If I get a chance to come up for air I'll slip a post in here again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one of those "Robots" at the Stop & Stop in Vernon, Conn. I mess with it with my carriage until Mrs Galt makes me stop.

    I think it has a Skynet sticker on it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.