Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

"FUCK JOE BIDEN!!"

I am getting a delivery of home heating oil today. I am not on automatic delivery. I know how much we use and keep an eye on the tank gauge, and call for a delivery when the gauge goes below 1/4. When oil was less than $2 per gallon, a fill up cost not quite $400. I have a 330 gallon tank, which can only hold 300 gallons, so when I call for a delivery it's 200+ gallons.

So I called the oil company yesterday and was told the price per gallon is $3.49/gallon cash or pay in 7 days price. The minimum delivery is 150 gallons or you pay a $15 surcharge. So I ordered a minimum delivery which is going to cost me a whopping $523.50! You wanna tell me again how shutting down pipelines, drilling, fracking, coal mines, and other means of energy independence by executive order on day one of (p)Resident* Gropey Joey's administration isn't the cause? DELUSIONAL FUCKING LIARS!

Never mind the fact that a fill up on my truck that was $40 prior to 1-20-21 is now $75. Is it any wonder gas station attendants can't scrape these off the pumps fast enough?



 

1 comment:

  1. Fuck joe biden. piss on the ho. piss on drunk nancy. piss on hunter. wait he might like that one.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.