Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Friday, March 4, 2022

Holy Shit! $.30 Per Gallon Jump!

My wife and I were both off today and left the house at 12:30 to have lunch and do some errands. When we drove by the local gas station, their non-club member price was $3.89 per gallon. "Members" get 10 cents per gallon off that. When we came by again at 5:30 that non-member price was $4.19 per gallon. The single full (not overflowing) cart of stuff we normally buy at BJ's cost us $413 with a few coupons. That was a shopping excursion that used to cost just under $300. I know... we generally always buy the same stuff. The BJ's gas was $3.67 a gallon. I had the last three 5 gallon Jerry cans and one 2 1/2 gallon plastic can to refill for my emergency storage rotation. Plus a small 2 gallon jug for my snowblower. After filling those I topped off my truck. I'm sure the people lined up behind me weren't too happy, but I don't really give a fuck. Guess they shoulda got there earlier. Nobody dared make a stink.

Folks... TINVOWOOT. The control of the levers of government need to be stripped from those that think they "rule over" us citizens, from both parties. If things are EVER to get back to some semblance of normalcy, lamp posts and trees need to be decorated, and unmarked long trenches need to be filled. I don't see any other solution.

Use the comment section below to try and convince me otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. I too am wondering how much more the country will take of this bullshit as well. around here gas was 3.75 on tues. jumped to 4 even on thurs.
    while talking with the UPS guy, he figures gas will be over 7 bucks by end of summer the way it going. and to think in 2020 it was like 2 bucks or so.
    and we where selling gas to others. soon it will be time to deal with these green assholes who have no idea what the fuck they doing.
    this whole hot/wet/dry shit is just made up for god's sake.
    it is one of the worst thing nixon did was sign the EPA into life.
    and fuck ralph nader as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck all these assholes. Start hanging some of these cocksuckers by their ankles from overpasses and see how high the trucks actually are.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.