Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Monday, April 25, 2022

Call It What It Really Is

Like El Rushbo always used to say "words mean things."

This Saturday the 30th is "National Prescription Drug Take Back Day" where you're supposed to turn in unused and unwanted prescription drugs in order to keep them out of the wrong hands. I have no problem with the concept, but I think it should be called "National Prescription Drug Safe Disposal Day." Just like the gun "buy back" programs, government NEVER owned private firearms, so there is nothing for them to "buy back." The DEA and FDA never owned these drugs, citizens do, again nothing to "take back." I have a bottle of prescribed oxycodone that I will hang onto, thanks. Its only 10 pills, but if I do something stupid and really hurt myself, they may help take the edge off. Besides, I paid for them, you expect me to dispose of them without compensation? Fuck off.

Of course, I believe it is purposeful wording, to condition people to think things like guns, prescription drugs, or money actually come from a benevolent government. So if you don't want it, you should turn it in to them.

2 comments:

  1. I am in complete agreement. One day years ago the city I lived close to had a Buy Back Gun day and buddy and I went to see for our-self. Out in the parking lot a gal was taking in a 30/30 Winchester for the $50 buck payment, it was in almost pristine condition. I offered her $200 bucks right there and she accepted it. She said it was her grandfathers and he died and didn't know what to do with it... I knew what to do with it. I still have it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew as guy that went to one and he made up a sign that said, I'll give you $10.00 more than they're paying for any and all long guns.
    Last I heard, they were still trying to figure out how they could charge him for doing that.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.