Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Friday, November 4, 2022

A Couple of Items

I meant to post this sooner, but totally forgot until I came across the photos on my phone yesterday. Then I got interrupted while putting the post together late yesterday afternoon when an impatient moron ran a red light and caused smash-up derby to occur. Luckily no one was hurt. I then tried to finish the post last night from my home computer, but the computer was doing some kind of update and would not even let me log in. Arrrrgh!

First up, my new "No Trespassing" signage. I needed to put one up to keep politicians, Jehovah's Witnesses, sales people, gubmint looky-loos or tyrannical goons, and any run of the mill trespassers THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY. With the sign there, I can have trespassers charged by law enforcement if I catch them. It was in my eBay watch list for months, so I finally ordered it and received it about a week and a half ago. I then looked around for a suitable signpost, but was unable to purchase one locally. Instead, I repurposed a u-channel fence post I had in the barn and just had to drill the lower hole for the sign. The main difference is the lack of pre-drilled holes and upward facing hooks on the backside for hanging wire fence on. The sign is just into my driveway from the shared portion, and the post is in a spot where I won't have to mow, trim, or snow blow around.





















 

 

I first saw such verbiage on a sign when Bill Cosby was on trial, and they showed video footage of the gate of his Massachusetts home on TV. I figured the wording would be more palatable to my wife, than the much more threatening version I would prefer. I wouldn't mind one of the "NO TRESPASSING! If You Can Read This, You Are In Range" versions that shows a person in crosshairs. Closer to the house, my Blink Outdoor camera takes over with full color HD video. I have the black and white night vision turned off, because my motion activated floodlights come on and provide much better quality video at night.

I also re-installed my game camera, facing the sign and the area just in front of the sign. That way I will capture anyone seeing the sign and backing out, as well as protect the sign. Protect the sign? Read on, my friend.

The cam on the pole. Pole numbers blotted out.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the back side of my sign is a printed warning I added that the sign and area is under video surveillance. The game camera is in a heavy gauge steel camera lock box, attached to the utility pole with 3" long by 5/16" lag bolts. A small Master padlock holds the box assembly pin in place, and has a steel loop cable securing the entire thing to the pole. This is because my neighbor's asshole wife, Mrs. Bitchy McBitchy Bitchface (H/T to Mr. Garabaldi again for the name) has a reputation with me for damaging and removing my property, as well as the trespassing. I have so far been unable to actually catch her in the act or on video, but eventually I will. And I have a list of incidents. I would not put it past her to think my sign is directed only at her (*especially after the recent horse escape incident) and come down on the tractor to try and rip it out. Even smashing the camera won't help, because the video will already be on the chip. I will review video clips as necessary or once a month. I will prosecute her ass into oblivion if I can prove it.


Next up... I did this post a couple of days ago about a power failure and needing to utilize my home generator. I went to the local gas station to get fresh gas to refuel the generator on board tank. All of the following photos were of the same pump that I used.






































Someone must have gotten a quantity of these Fuck Joe Biden "I Did That" decals and had themselves some fun. I looked around the station to see if all the pumps were so decorated, but mine seemed to be the only one. That demented moron and his current brain, "The Lyin' Lil Moptop" still blame petroleum issues on everyone and everything but the true source, occurring on January 20, 2021.



*Horse escape incident: On Friday May 27, 2022 I was off work and at home when my Blink Outdoor camera alerted me to motion in my driveway. Below is the video that got recorded before I switched to the live view. Since I refuse to pay Amazon for a subscription and save my videos on a local USB drive, live views don't get saved.

 
 
 
 

By the time the camera went on live view, all I saw was Mrs. Bitchface in my driveway. I immediately went out and confronted her. The horses were gone and she tells me she is trying to get her horses. I told her they're obviously not here, so get lost. It was only after I saw the recording to include the pile of fresh horseshit in the corner of my driveway that pissed me the fuck off. The horseshit was picked up and heaved onto her property. Anyone that even remotely has a clue about horses know that chasing them while screaming at them is not how you get them back. Watch the donkey in the video keep moving, and the horses look at her and think "Yeah? Fuck You BITCH!" and take off in the same  direction as the donkey... AWAY FROM HER. No... you grab a bucket of oats or their favorite treats and entice them back. You talk in a calm nice voice and praise them for coming back. None of them were wearing a bridle, so there was no ability to attach a lead. She has something in her right hand, but it doesn't look like anything substantial enough for controlling three animals. The area of my property where they took off to at the end of my video is a steep and rocky hill. She is lucky none of those animals were injured going down and back up the gully, or that they did not cause any property damage.

So how did they escape to begin with? This COTHO is a supposed horse enthusiast. I ratted her out to her husband a few days later and he informs me this was at least the fourth time it happened. He told me it's because she is lazy and leaves the gate open when going in and out of the paddock. I told him "SHE IS A FUCKING IDIOT!!"


7 comments:

  1. Maybe a camera keeping an eye on that camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From that audio she absolutely has had very little experience with horses yelling human commands at them.

    She will get kicked one day so let us know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bear Claw Chris Lapp: My daughter is the family horse expert, but I know my way around them enough. You're right, unless you want them to explode off the line by spurs, a rein slap, and yelling "Yee-aah!" it is soft voices and sounds, and no quick or otherwise threatening actions. My other neighbor has huge draft horses, that always come when I call them, even all the way across the pasture. Her Clydesdale is absolutely huge, but is just a big gentle dog. They have lived there many more years than Mrs. Bitchface, and her horses have never gotten loose. Her goats on the other hand...

      Delete
  3. I had a Blink camera for a couple of years with the free storage, but then amazon said "YOU MUST GIVE US YOUR PHONE # TO LIG IN" and I quit using Blink.
    I have Ring now, and they have been pestering me to give them my phone number but I have a work around for that (for now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Glypto;

    Yeah, LOL Everyonce and a while I can turn a phrase. Man sounds like you have had adventures lately especially with McBitchyBitchface..Sheesh...what a C*nt. Anyway, with neighbors like who needs enemies. I like the "No Trespassing" signs, give me some ideas. Those "I did That" stickers are all over the pumps in my very blue county, so even a lot of democrats are tired of the inflation and shortages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the hell of rural relationships. Animals are ALWAYS going to get out. Trees get blown over on fences, some four legged jug head finds a rotted post, or some two legged jug head leaves a gate open. You almost have to have the respect from and respect for your neighbours.

    In my day, when the escapees got out, everyone would chip in to recapture them. For city people, we just see each other pulling into the driveway after work, maybe say hello, and keep to ourselves. Some even delight in tormenting their neighbours. As more and more city folk move out to the country to 'escape the madness'... you will see more and more of this ass hattery...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Glen Filthie: Hey believe me, I understand sometimes things happen and animals get out, but she is just a lazy stupid fucking moron.

    My neighbor at the other end of the road had oxen that had been pushing on the gate and it broke open. I saw him trying to wrangle them alone as I was driving down, so I stopped and helped him guide the animals off the road and back into the pasture. Another time I was working from home (back in the days when I had a technical career) on a summer day with all my windows open. All of a sudden I hear "clip-clop clip-clop" coming up the road. I expected to look out and see someone riding up the road. Nope, three horses all by themselves trotting along. I grabbed some gloves and a length of rope and working with my other neighbors got them back where they belonged. The owners were building a new barn and had a temporary fence and gate in place during construction. The silly horses figured out how to open it and go free. They only were successful that one time.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.