Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, November 12, 2022

The Verdict Is In

In reference to the previous post, my new Stihl BR-800 C backpack blower was money well spent. After spending a little more then an hour cleaning my gutters for the final time of the season, I got started on clearing leaves. I began by finishing the driveway all the way to the bottom and blew them across the road into the woods. I then completely cleared the backyard, pushing everything down the hill in a big pile near the fire pit. I turned my attention to the dog yard and the chicken yard. The dog yard was completely cleared in little more than half an hour. I was also able to hit part of the front yard through the fence. In the chicken yard, I started by using the little Tanaka unit and clearing the roof of the coop and pen. I then used the Stihl to clear everything from around the base of the coop and pen. By spring every scrap of leaf will be gone because the scratching chickens grind them into dust. Down to the lower yard by the fire pit and around the barn. That Stihl machine took that three foot high pile of leaves and put it into the woods where I wanted it. I called it quits with another pile down there to finish as well as the front yard. We had the remnants of Hurricane Nicole coming, and since I was in the middle of refreshing my generator fuel supply. I did not want to get caught short, so off to do some errands and get gas. I have a couple more hours of yard work left at most. But, I accomplished in 4 1/2 hours what would have taken a couple of days, because the little Tanaka can't push those big piles, requiring me to drag the leaves on a tarp. Very labor intensive. 

Another pleasant surprise was the fuel consumption. I thought it would use much more than it did for the usage I gave it. I normally drain the fuel and store my leaf blower for the season. This year, the Stihl will remain fueled and ready to go with my snow blower for snow removal duty. Because of the gravel driveway, I need almost four inches for the snow blower to be effective. A couple of inches of powder will now be able to be removed easily.

4 comments:

  1. Also good for blowing out dryer vents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you daily, and heartily agree with your stance on things.

    I'm reaching out as I have a question for you - recall you posting something about what my question is concerning, but was unable to find any contact info for you - would rather discusss offline, but will say it concerns 1911's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @VinsonH: I used to have a contact form on the main blog page, but I must've deleted it. I will put it back. In the meantime you may email me at:

      glyptodropem-at-gmail-dot-com

      Looking forward to a conversation.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear it was a good investment with no issues!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.