Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Changes By Blogger, Not Me

I have had the "Sensitive Content" warning upon entrance to my blog for a long time, and for two main reasons. First and foremost, it forces the easily triggered SJW cancel culture types to click past it to get to my content. They were warned, and if they clicked past the warning and get my salty language, somewhat offensive, pro 2nd Amendment, anti-gubmint rants.... too fucking bad. You came in, and therefore I will proceed to assault your sensitivities. Secondly, it prevents sites like The Internet Wayback Machine and other automatic internet archive sites from hoovering up my blog content. I have checked these sites and found all they end up with is the "Sensitive Content" warning page. If I decide to hit the blog "Kill Switch," like I had to once before, it all disappears forever except for any screen captures.

In the past 24 hours, Goolag by way of Blogger has now added an additional step of age verification after you click the "I UNDERSTAND AND I WISH TO CONTINUE" button. Unfortunately, it forces you to log in with or create a Goolag account to proceed.

This used to be all you had to get past to enter my blog.
















The additional prompt page
































So far, I have not received any complaints, and I checked other blogs on Blogger that I read using the warning as well and it is working the same as mine. Most people have a Goolag account and you only have to do this once and your browser remembers for other sites, so it shouldn't be too big a deal. Unfortunately, while I can go into my blog theme HTML settings and fuck with it, the setting for sensitive content is on the front end that is controlled by Goolag. I can only toggle the setting on or off. I was hoping the setting was farther downstream where I could tweak it, putting in my own static page to act as a warning message. Mine would not be so kind and gentle.

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't noticed because I have a Guulog account, but they must be seeking more registered users for data mining or a watch list for those of us who don't adhere to Nanny Govt narrative.

    Guulog has time for this but not to fix the myriad of other blogspot glitches. What a bunch of safe-space pansies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave,
      Your blog was one I checked because I know you also use the sensitive content warning. It is a non-issue if you're already logged into Goolag, but I went in like an anonymous user and got blocked. Now they can report to Big Brother easier exactly who is reading my hate speech.

      Delete
  2. I'll have to try that sometime when not logged in. I remembered a comment you left at my spot a while back about enabling the Sensitive Content warning preventing the auto archiving and I've never forgotten that. Thanks for that tip! I appreciate it!
    Take care and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading your hate speech dammit, No worries though. I have to disable cross site traffic to use my avatar and name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all that, I was hoping to see some really subversive content… like a recipe for bathtub PETN or the parts list for a macguyver mp 40.
    Anyways…. I figured i was probably already on the list so… the hell with them!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.