Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Earf Hour.... PFFFFT!

Its between 8:30 PM and 9:30 PM right now on the East Coast. Every interior and exterior light will continue burning at my house until 9:30 as a beacon of the anti-environmentalist shithead realist I am. I hope all the air traffic flying overhead sees it among the darkness of my rural town that has its share of these Greta and Gore worshipping morons.

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that tonight was earth hour, not that I try to keep up with meaningless gestures of virtue signaling.
    So, anyway. . .
    I've had a burn pile going for two days so in honor of earth hour I dedicated it to Saint Greta of the Whackadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss burning stuff. Wish I had my old place back, especially for that one neighbor I would burn for only when the breeze was headed their way. I would save the shitty smellin woods just for them.

      Delete
  2. DOH !
    Missed it again !!!
    Usually leave all my lights on all night
    I hear North Korea did well with supporting Earth Hour

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SteveP and Matthew W: I have missed it for a few years myself since I am not up on environmental virtue signalling. I just happened to catch a blog post about it just as it started so I lit it up!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.