Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Good... No, GREAT Advice

H/T to Tam over at View From The Porch

 

Here is the link to the full article she references. RTWT, its not long


As someone that walks around armed all the time except on duty at the firehouse, I have never thought about this type of situation, but the advice to just GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE! is solid. Not only does it help keep you and yours from getting shot, but the cops not knowing your name as a witness is definitely in your favor after the incident. 

I try to avoid stupid places and situations as best I can, but you know the stupidity can catch you anywhere. This past weekend I visited a friend in Hartford Hospital, which is posted everywhere as a *GFDZ. Because like most hospitals in New England it is located in a Demon-Crap controlled shithole city, I ignore the GFDZ designation and carry anyway. A firearm cocked and locked with proper ammunition and two spare mags carried concealed. After dark that would include a tactical flashlight. I actually feel pretty safe inside the hospital itself, but it is the walk to and from and inside the parking garage that is the potential danger zone. Then there is the drive across the city to get onto the interstate to leave the shithole at high speed. The truck doors are locked with windows up, my firearm is in a Remora friction holster between my seat and the center console for easy access, and at every stop light I have an escape route should trouble come to my vehicle while stopped. The only way to up my game would be driving a M1 Abrams, MRAP, or maybe Kill Dozer.




*GFDZ = Gun Free Death Zone

5 comments:

  1. With the pervasiveness of cameras the need for witnesses to testify has been greatly diminished. Don't be a martyr for a faulty legal system that has plenty of evidence without your need to be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, GTFO if it starts lest you become a suspect. Saw a twatter video from spring break Miami Beach a day or two ago.

    MB already had problems, this video showed lots of college age kids walking the streets in the evening. Mostly amish when one with his buds stepped across oncoming pedestrians and started shooting level till he went down. Everyone was scattering while this amish kid continued to poor lead into the other amish kid. 8 or 9 shots total and left him for dead before running off . Cops caught him but since he probably dindu nuffin he'll be back on the streets again.

    sorry if this double posted, connection issues

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ZERO delusions about being the "Good guy with a gun" in any event.
    GTFO is the first and best plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it depends on the situation. Will I go and hunt for a shooter? Fuck no. Will I hold an exit secure with my firearm at the ready so others may escape? Absolutely. Will I engage if I or other innocents are actively targeted? You Better believe it! But if cowardly law enforcement wearing their ballistic vests and helmets while armed with rifles and plenty of ammo won't take down a shooter or stop a public gunfight, I with a simple handgun certainly will not. I plan on getting out and driving far away quickly.

      Delete
  4. Hey Glypto;

    Yeah with the "lawfare" that the left plays with the lawful gun owners, not my circus, not my monkeys pretty much describes it for me...my ass and my family's ass is out of there unless the perp tries to interfere with that egress..

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.