Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Monday, July 31, 2023

R.I.P. Pee Wee

Paul (Reubenfeld) Reubens aka Pee Wee Herman. August 27, 1952 to July 30, 2023







 

 

 

I remember Pee Wee as the hotel clerk in a Cheech and Chong movie. My daughter and I watched "Pee Wee's Playhouse" together every Saturday morning, and saw "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" on a cable movie channel. A guy I used to work with had a Kawasaki 750 LTD with a matching Windjammer fairing and a decent stereo. The bike was nicknamed the X-1 after Pee Wee's bicycle in the movie. I got to ride it quite often and always brought it back with a full tank. I like silly mindless entertainment (my wife does not) and so does my daughter, and Pee Wee was a big part of it.


3 comments:

  1. Whenever I hear the song "Tequila" I think of Pee Wee's bar dance, and it brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bigus Macus: OMG... How could I forget the biker bar and "The Big Shoe Dance?"

      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw&t=175s&pp=ygUWcGVlIHdlZSBiaWcgc2hvZSBkYW5jZQ%3D%3D

      Delete
    2. I liked him in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (movie, not tv). His death scene was hilarious.

      From Big Adventure: ‘There’s always a big but’.

      Midwest Chick

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.