Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

The King Is Still Dead

Elvis Aaron Presley - The King of Rock-n-Roll

January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977

Elvis has been dead longer than he was alive for four years now.

 

I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news on WSPR AM 1270 out of Springfield. I was on my annual two week summer vacation away from my siblings at my grandparent's house in Chicopee Falls, MA. I had gone on a shopping trip with my Nana to the Fairfield Mall on Memorial Drive in Chicopee just outside of Westover AFB. We were parked in front of the old Two Guys anchor store and were getting ready to leave in her 4-door 1970 Chevy Impala (a car that would eventually become mine) when it came across the radio. The car was equipped with an AM only radio that played through the single speaker on the dash. I remember my Papa at some point added an FM converter but I think that was after I got my drivers license the following year.

So in honor of the anniversary of Elvis' passing, I give you one of my favorite cartoons from when Flash Animation was a new and popular form of mindless internet entertainment with many sites devoted to just that.

From the racist and twisted minds at the old Icebox site, I give you..... Mr. Wong

 

Mr. Wong - Urine Trouble, Part I


Mr. Wong - Urine Trouble Part II


The story line is that Mr. Wong is the houseboy to the rich and snotty Miss Pam. She lives in luxury while Mr. Wong has a bare bones crappy room with a single light bulb. The full series with all 15 episodes can be found at this link. In these two episodes, Mr. Wong is crying over the fact that Bing Crosby is dead on what would have been Bing's birthday, and he blames Elvis Presley and Rock-n-Roll for killing him. When Miss Pam goes to Memphis for a cotillion, Mr. Wong goes too and exacts his revenge on Elvis. I forgot how hilarious this all was. How it still exists on YouTube without being cancelled is beyond me.


3 comments:

  1. I was coming home from Great America, Illinois, (my only ever visit) when I heard the news on the radio. I loved the Nat Enquirer and all of the Elvis sightings they published for the next decade !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! People saw Elvis EVERYWHERE! And most of those places were not some place Elvis would ever be, like their local bank, gas station, or grocery store.

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.