Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

I Spell Loser "C-H-R-I-S-T-Y"

The fat fucktard RINO former governor from Joisey Chris "Krispy Kreme" Christy was on "Wake Up America" on NewsMax a few moments ago. I had the sound on mute because there is nothing out of his fat piehole I need or care to hear. He has no traditional conservative Republican record to run on, he is simply trying to be the anti-Trump GOP candidate. He is a bloviating, self-aggrandizing piece of shit loser that will never poll more than single digits and just needs to go away.

5 comments:

  1. So, there was a time back when he was Gov. of NJ and was battling the unions that I thought that he had possibilities. But you're right he turned into a RINO/UNIParty turd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you are NOT considering voting for him??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're being sarcastic, but the answer is still a big fat NO! (see what I did there?) Not even if he became the GOP candidate by some miracle. The LIBTURDS in Kommiecticut state government are plotting and scheming for ways to try and keep DJT off the 2024 ballot, causing me to simply write in his name. I'll just do the same if Krispy Kreme is the GOP nominee.

      Delete
  3. Hey Glypto;

    I though Cristy was ok until his great "bromance" with Obungler during the 2012 election cycle and I'm sure that didn't do "Mittens" any favors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And he can sit besides Race Bannon on the losers bench-
    Did you hear that he called out the "populism" that he was happy with when he was Veep to Orangemanbad?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.