Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, September 16, 2023

That Didn't Take Long

I got back on "X" (Twitter) last Sunday the 10th, and earned a 12 hour stint in Twitter Jail last night for this little gem.







 

 

It was my response to a tweet about poor Mittens Romney not running a re-election campaign where he would most likely face a primary challenge.

So by deleting the offending reply (which was a throwaway remark anyway) last night, my 12 hours was up this morning.

Last time I was in exile for over a year. Let's see how long I last before I offend the X censors again.


6 comments:

  1. YaKnow yer living in a screwed up society when truth is not a defense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'mean, "where the truth is not tolerated;" right?

      Delete
  2. Piker !!!
    I got a 14 day whack because (referring to the Musk-Zuck fight) I said " Musk is going to get his but kicked"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love that "free speech..."

    ...Meet the new boss...
    ...Same as the old boss...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Musk prattles on about "free speech" yet hires a commie twat to limit speech.

      Delete
    2. And now I read this morning Musk wants to start charging EVERYONE a fee to use the platform in order to crack down on bots. Well, that will be the end of my activity, because like with all unnecessary things in my life; "If it ain't free, it ain't for me."

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.