Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!! And on every college campus and at every level in government.


Just wait until those of us that just wanted to be left alone are forced to get involved.

Monday, May 25, 2026

I Hear This A Lot

Whenever I happen to be within earshot of the family while standing a flag line with The Patriot Guard Riders. Because I do so many PGR missions, Memorial Day occurs for me on a regular basis.

  

"On behalf of The President of The United States, The [appropriate branch of service], and a grateful Nation, please accept this flag as a symbol of our appreciation for your loved one's honorable and faithful service."

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but are monitored by me and I will decide if they stay. Comments must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.