Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!! And on every college campus and at every level in government.


Please refrain from adopting the language of the lefty loonies

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Therapy of Words

Writing this was actually therapeutic and has helped me move on from the extraordinary sadness I have felt for the past few days. It's like I transferred all that sadness into a computer file. This was an on the job injury and my wounds are healing pretty quickly. It did ruin my perfect record of never being transported in an ambulance as a patient. They called an additional ambulance from the next town over to the scene for me. Those guys were great. As is normal for animal bites I am doing a 7 day regimen of antibiotics and the dog in question was up to date on his rabies. I really don't feel like writing out the incident details again.... I've written it enough times on the reports. 😒 

 

July 18, 2026 at 6:30 PM… A conversation overheard in Heaven

 

GOD: Welcome to Heaven my dear little dog Ash.

Ash: It’s…. It’s… It’s so beautiful! Can I have a cookie?

GOD: You will have all the cookies you want for all of Eternity.

Ash: Why am I here?

GOD: You were badly hurt in a terrible accident and I called to you.

Ash: I REMEMBER!! There was a mean man that was there with my master. I remember I bit him because I was scared and didn’t know why. I’ll bet that man is real mad at me!

GOD: No, he’s not mad at all. And he is not a mean man. His name is XXXXXX, he loves animals, and has four dogs of his own. He was just there trying to help you and your master and now is very sad. Look for yourself.

Ash: God, why is he so sad?

GOD: Because you were so badly hurt and died alone in the rain. It makes him think of his own dogs and how much he loves them and wants to keep them safe forever.

Ash: But…. he didn’t even know me and was only there for a few minutes. Besides that, I bit him…. TWICE!

GOD: That does not matter to the man at all. His injuries are not concerning him, and he understands it was all because you were hurt and scared. He believes there is no such thing as a bad dog, just bad people or bad situations that only make dogs seem bad. What is important to him is that you are now safe here with me in Heaven.

Ash: Now I am a little sad.

GOD: Why is that my precious little boy?

Ash: Because I am sorry for biting that man and wish I could have known him.

GOD: You will get your chance someday when he comes here.

 

Originally posted 7-21-26 16:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but are monitored by me and I will decide if they stay. Comments must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.