Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Eligible Again - NFW!

At Governor "Jolly" Ned Lamont's COVID press conference yesterday afternoon, he announced the latest "vaccine" schedule. 55 and over can get jabbed starting March 1st. It will be the second time I am eligible, and this time I won't just say "NO!!!" but "FUCK NO!!"

1 comment:

  1. 1973 Biloxi, Miss. The Air Force told us we would march down and get our flu shot. Something inside me said don't. I dropped the sleeve and laid my shot record down
    And stepped behind the tables, got my sleeve up, followed my shot record, stepped out and grabbed it. Next day everyone was sneezing, eyes itching, feeling like crap, not me.. Dodged another one the same way a few days later. I've never had the flu. Not taking the shot.
    Eligible
    As IF they are doing you some kinda favor.
    I've seen the video of the woman who lives in a convulsion.
    Nope

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.