Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Go Ahead And Try To Cancel ME... AGAIN!

But I am going to say what I said back in the Twitter days (I long ago deleted the account, so don't bother looking) that got me an indefinite suspension until I deleted the tweet. After I eventually deleted it, I was in Twitter "jail" for 7 days. Ready? Here it comes in 3... 2... 1...

"Transgenderism is mental illness"

Exhibit A

This:

Dr. Richard Levine














Became this:

Dr. Rachel Levine










Apparently, others share my opinion. This afternoon on The Chris Salcedo Show on Newsmax, he had as a guest Michael Knowles, host of his own show on The Daily Wire. Not only did Michael elude to the opinion about mental illness, but he pointed out the total irony that "IT" is now Assistant Secretary of Health & Human Services in a split senate vote. A mental defective making policy having to do with... DING-DING-DING! who had "mental health" among other things, like a gender-bender based curriculum for elementary schools? In crazy LIBTARD Bizarro World, I suppose it isn't any different than the U.N. putting such bastions of human rights like China, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, etc. on the Commission on Human Rights. Or putting Bill Clinton on a panel to help empower women. It would be hilarious if it wasn't sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.