Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Friday, March 26, 2021

Resurrected Relevent Blog Posts

In reference to this post from earlier this week, some gun related content from my previous blog, which although no longer exists, I have a copy of ALL the content. Tidbits may reappear here now and then and may be changed slightly from original.

 

From New Years Day 2020

This incident took place on December 29, 2019

"One a side note, there are those that ask, "do you really need to carry a gun to the grocery store?" Well, look what happened yesterday at the Stop & Shop in the Hartford suburb of Bloomfield. A gunfight erupted in the parking lot after a dust-up inside the store.

Police Respond to Shooting at Bloomfield Stop & Shop

Now I am not going to interfere in some kind of tribal warfare shootout in the parking lot, I am taking cover behind the engine block of my truck. But if they start their shit in my direction, I am taking out any threats."

So I bring this post up again in the aftermath of the King Sooper's  mass murder in Boulder, CO.

 

From May 23, 2020

The incident actually took place on May 22nd. 

"I have heard first hand that people like myself that go around armed all the time, including at my own home are some kind of a nut. Well, a horrific murder occurred less than 10 miles from my home at 09:30 in the morning in a rural wooded neighborhood. Although state police will only say "an edged weapon" was used, reports are that it was a machete or sword. State police are saying it was a random act, and that the suspect who fled on a red sport type motorcycle is still at large, armed and dangerous. I have been making extra sure the doors are locked and the alarm set. The news story contains a photo of the suspect, who looks like an absolute lunatic. It is the lead story on the 10 o'clock newscast.

Here is a link to the story from Fox 61 CT. "

The murderer was still on the loose Memorial Day Weekend after committing another murder and a kidnapping. He was caught in Pennsylvania in a stolen car. 

An acquaintance passed away a few months ago that was a huge gun guy. He had loaded guns stashed around the house that his widow hopes she has found them all. I am not a fan of doing that one bit, mine is always on my person. 

Then there is this, my own personal defense story. I have had my pistol permit since 1983 and carried regularly since. Where does the one and only incident that I had my gun out of my holster and displayed for someone to see? At my own front door.


"In Case You've Never Heard It; My Self Defense Story

One of the first things I did in 1983 when I turned 21, was get my pistol permit and buy my first handgun. I still have it, a Colt Government Model Series 70 in .45ACP that I tricked out and made way better than it was when I first bought it. Since then, many more makes, models, and calibers are now in my safe. The firearm for this story is my Gen 3 Glock Model 21 in .45ACP. I wanted a double action semi-automatic with more magazine capacity in .45ACP, and found one barely used at a good price. It was complete with Trijicon Nite Sights, I practiced with it regularly, and it became the nightstand bed-time gun for a few years. It has since been replaced in that capacity by my S & W Governor.

It was December 24th 2012, Christmas Eve, and 10 days after Sandy Hook (not that the fact means too much, just interesting). It was a Monday...I had gotten out of work early that day and we were busy at home getting ready for Christmas. I had to go out that evening and while I was out, a band of snow squalls came through and coated everything fast. I went home, where the wife had finished all the Christmas preparations and gone to bed. I climbed in myself at 11:45 PM.

At 1:00 AM, we were startled awake by a loud banging sound. The dogs went absolutely bullshit. The sound repeated and it was loud! My wife's handicapped brother spends the holidays with us, and she was concerned he might have fallen out of bed. I got up wearing only my skivvies, opened his bedroom door to check, and as usual he was sound asleep and heard nothing. Then the banging sound occurred again, and I could tell it was coming from the front door at the foot of the stairs. Now my heart was pounding almost right out of my chest and my wife was petrified. I retrieved the Glock and my SureFire flashlight and went cautiously down the stairs. I turned on the porch lights and peered through the window of the door. Standing on my porch was a character I would not normally consider inviting into my house. I stepped to my right in front of the dining room window and got a good look. He sees me and steps in front of the window as well, where I lit him up right in the eyes with my flashlight. Through the closed window he tells me his truck is broke down at the end of my driveway, and could I come out and help him. Now, I have no idea if he's telling the truth, or how many friends he may have waiting outside. He can clearly see I am standing in my underwear and holding a very large handgun at the high ready. I tell him, "GET THE FUCK OFF MY FRONT PORCH!" Now he tells me he has kids in the truck, and could I give him some gas or something? I now tell him I ain't Triple A and this ain't a garage.."GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY!!" He know gets that I am not messing around, and I am determined that he will be leaving in a body bag if he attempts to enter my house. He realizes I am not coming out, turns to leave and mumbles "Merry Fuckin' Christmas." I watch him trudge off in the dark and then I get busy. I run around my house, double-checking that each door is locked, and turn on all my exterior lights. Once I am relatively sure he's gone I call 911 and request a transfer to the state police.

The state police dispatcher comes on the line and I tell her I have a possible intruder on my property. He has left but I want someone to come out to check. I say NOTHING about being armed. Remember the snow squalls earlier? Her response was? "Well, with the weather that came through, all the troopers are tied up with the fender benders." Are you kidding me? Dinking around with minor accidents is more important than my situation? I was stunned to say the least and simply said, "Thank you very much." then hung up. I sat up for a while, then went back to bed, but never fell back to sleep.

On Christmas morning at daylight, I went out still armed to check on things. There was one set of footprints to and from my house, and one set of tire tracks in the snow at the foot of my driveway. Perhaps he was telling the truth, and maybe if it was two o'clock on a Saturday afternoon, I'd go lend some assistance. At 1:00 AM beating on my front door, you are one wrong move from death. Call me heartless, but this is my reality where I live. No trooper ever showed up, even the next day to check things out.

When we moved out to a rural area of eastern Kommiecticut, we thought we might be on our own if something bad were to happen. There are only six shift troopers on duty in our area at any given time, where response time under normal circumstances would be about 5 minutes. Bad weather, trouble at one of the colleges, or one of the prisons, and we would be completely on our own. This incident confirmed it...bad weather and no law enforcement available.

As far as future 911 calls go, regardless of the outcome, will go like this:

911 Dispatch: "911, what is the nature and location of your emergency?"

Me: "I need law enforcement and EMS to [my location]. I (we) have been the victim(s) of a violent
incident."

911 Dispatch: Whatever additional questions they think they need to ask

Me: "I need law enforcement and EMS to [my location]. I (we) have been the victim(s) of a violent incident." This will be the only answer I will give over the phone because all lines are recorded. If it gets recorded, it can and will be used against you. Watch the background noise/talk too.

Lather-Rinse-Repeat if you get my drift. Hang up if they persist. Nothing against law enforcement, but this is Kommiecticut, and they will fuck you if they think they can build a case.

 

UPDATE June 3 2020: I now have an "Ultimate Plan" with CCWSafe, which covers both my wife and I. I will not speak to the police until my attorney has arrived and I have consulted with them. All they will get is my ID."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mysterious Blogger;

    YOu ain't kidding, the state will screw you over for a conviction, not justice. And a good self defense story. Makes me want to look mine up and see if it is too soon for a repost.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.