Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Sunday, April 4, 2021

I Had To Ask

We had on The CBS Sunday Morning show, being bombarded with all the LIBTARD propaganda an alphabet legacy network can spew. In between of course were the commercials and PSA's encouraging jab participation. Their final story was of NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins that is also an evangelical, and that getting jabbed shows you "love your neighbor." Fuck off, pal  I love myself first, and won't partake in self-harm.

I have no idea (and neither does "science") what the long term effects of getting the jab are, like 5, 10, or more years from now. What I do know is my wife and I will be casual observers, not participating lab rats. One possible scenario I pose is being exposed to something that reacts badly with the new RNA instructions and creates a zombie apocalypse. I know... crazy, but in my view just as plausible in the realm of unknowns and experimental goo jabs.

So I told a friend of mine that got the jab my theory, and asked him not to hold it against me when I have to doubletap him when he approaches me, arms out, drooling, and mumbling, "BRAINS!"

He said he would forgive me.

3 comments:

  1. We out and out lie when interrogated , "did you get your shot". We cannot believe that we've had perfect strangers walk up to us and question our "jab" status!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous:
    Wait until those couple of strangers becomes the BLM or ANTIFA like mob. Could get messy in my world if they don't appropriately disperse when I yell, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. -Revelation 9:6

    https://biblehub.com/revelation/9-6.htm

    Sounds like zombies to me.

    -Outlier

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.