Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Thursday, April 1, 2021

I Finally Jumped In

I had been waiting for my financial situation to improve, and it has. We re-financed the house which will save us $300 per month, and am saving over $1000 a quarter by getting rid of supplemental insurance and joining a medical sharing organization. We make too much to qualify for any discount on Obummercare, and not enough to afford the full freight, even on the cheapest plan. Anyway, starting today, I began an automatic monthly donation to Tunnel To Towers. They ask for $11 a month, but I went up to $20. I also included the optional extra dollar to cover the processing fee for a total of $21. They give you the option to honor or memorialize someone on your donation, so I memorialized the LT from my former fire department that died in the line of duty in 1990. I was right there that night it happened and have never forgotten.

My wife has been instructed to call them if I die in the line of duty to get the house paid off.

2 comments:

  1. Take the money you save and use it to pay off principal. Refinancing is great if you need to, but it does start the 15/30 clock all over again.
    Just found your blog from Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the plan. Take out a 30 but pay like a 15 or 20. If we need the extra money for an emergency, we just make the normal payment. We have never taken sny loan to term.

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.