Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Audacy.com SUCKS!!!

Radio.com has become Audacy.com and they really suck! I have used Radio.com for a long time to listen to local talk radio that I have difficulty picking up over the air where I live. The app and website now both cut right into the middle of programming to dump in their national commercials. The few times that would happen on the old Radio.com a quick refresh would bring the program right back. Not with Audacy, you are stuck listening to their crap, they just restart the forced commercial break with fresh crap. I have used Radio.net before, but they had their problems too. I am trying it again. I don't mind commercials on the radio or online, as long as the breaks are coordinated with programming. When the radio host is in mid-sentence interviewing a guest and the break happens, I get nothing but pissed off. At least listening to national talk radio programs I can go to iHeart radio and listen uninterrupted. They seem to have the commercial thing down.

1 comment:

  1. Try this: http://radio.garden/

    I just ran across it and it seems to work ok - YMMV.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.