Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Question For The I.R.S.

I know you fed motherfuckers are monitoring all electronic media and messaging, so I pose a question for you to pass along to the I.R.S. in this blog. First a little background.

The due date for returns and taxes due has been pushed to May 17th because, you know... COVID!! I filed my tax returns on March 5th, which is a couple of weeks later than normal for me, but that was the recommendation. We are due a substantial refund. Normally we receive a refund direct deposit within 5 days. It has been two months as of today and we have received nothing.

I realize you changed the rules regarding unemployment due to the phony pandemic and the first $10,200.00 became exempt after I already filed. My wife collected during this period, and all of a sudden, several thousand dollars magically became tax exempt, skewing my Adjusted Gross Income. I use H&R Block's Tax Cut program and filed everything electronically. According to the program, I was to do nothing on the fed side, because the I.R.S. would recalculate and correct the return and send the proper refund amount. For my state return, I had to file a paper amended return. I originally owed the state $311, and that has become a $542 refund. I mailed the amended return 0n April 14th by certified mail, and less than two weeks later, received a paper check from the state for the $542. The May 17th date is fast approaching.

So here is my question: "IF I DO NOT RECEIVE MY REFUND BY MAY 17TH, DO I GET TO CHARGE THE I.R.S. THE SAME INTEREST AND PENALTIES I WOULD INCUR IF I DID NOT FILE OR PAY ON TIME?"

I WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE $4.15 POSTAGE FOR SENDING MY AMENDED STATE RETURN CERTIFIED MAIL. 

Imagine how much fun it would be to file a lien against the federal building in Hartford for non-payment. How about garnishing some wages of I.R.S. Commissioner Charles P. Rettig? Call for a full audit of the federal treasury? You know, the fun stuff they like to put citizens through acting like the jack-boot goons they are.

1 comment:

  1. They have cross reference you with the NSA and FBI lists to verify if your one of their people or an evil (insert accusation of the day).

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.