Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Oh No... It Can't Be The Fault of The Xiden Administration, It's Just Supply and Demand!

That's right, caused by their choking off the supply needed by those of us demanding it.

Fuck that lying ginger moron Psaki. This was my fill up today at BJ's, that up until about 7 months ago cost me less that $40. Hmmm... what is the significance of that time frame? Oh yeah, a fraudulent election giving us the Joe/Ho Show. It has been going up steadily since. The posted price with no extra discount was $2.89 per gallon. At the local station near my house it is $3.21 for 87 octane skunk piss.

I saved myself and extra $2.10 only because I bought one of their "Octane" promotional items for $0.10 off per gallon

 

The petroleum market is driven by speculation. Only a true moron or mental defective would think that the immediate cancellation of a pipeline, oil contracts on federal land, killing fracking, and killing coal wouldn't have such an effect of gasoline prices. Oh, and virtually pooh-poohing with inaction the shut down of the Colonial Pipeline by the criminal enterprise(s) supported by our enemies. 

We are barely six months into this shit-show... GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC!

3 comments:

  1. Catching up on a Sunday. Saw your rotary phone post and laughed. I talk about our yellow one on occasion. wish I would have kiped it even better my Meme's at her place in town. it was ancient. Question my number was Jackson 5 6112 even though that description was rarely used then, do you remember yours?

    Love that hummingbird feeder, late in getting mine up so no sightings yet but they will come when my new hummingbird flower plantings pop.

    have a good week and thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $3.41 a gallon up here in Vancouverstan across the river from Portland yesterday.
    $75 to fill up my truck and it still had a quarter tank in it.
    It will be over $90 to fill it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a window on Psaki
    It’ll open again

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.