Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

A Never Discussed Problem With The Mask of Oppression

It has to do with the deaf, or hard of hearing like myself. The problem is twofold for the hard of hearing. First, if a person wearing their obligatory face diaper is soft-spoken, it muffles the voice making it tougher for me to hear what they are saying. Second, I occasionally use lip reading to reinforce what someone is saying. I can decipher words that sound similar or letters if someone is spelling something out (like B,C,D,E,G,P,T,Z). And there are those that are totally deaf but can speak and simply use lip-reading to understand what someone says. They typically don't bother with A.S.L.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of those who use lip reading to help me understand conversation and I enjoy making people take their face diapers off by constantly saying, "what". I can say what more times than anyone can stand repeating themselves. The few times I had no choice but to wear a mask, I mumbled until I took the mask off and then I spoke in a clear voice.
    If you can't outright defeat the enemy, mess with them until they surrender or leave.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.