Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Challenge Issued

First let me say that with every passing day, the distrust, disdain, and outright hatred I feel for government officials, elected or appointed from either party burns hotter than the surface of the sun. The local CBS affiliate has a half-hour political talk show, and the final segment was with the idiotic Jahana Hayes from the Kommiecticut 5th district. Her only qualifications were being a female, of color, that won a teacher of the year award. She is as dumb as they come yet there she is, in congress (sorry for the redundancy). But there she was on TV, advocating for get the jab or WE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL IN OH SO MANY WAYS!

Well yours truly doesn't take such things lightly. So I say, let's get this party started because I am sick of listening to your bullshit and threats. I will ignore your lockdown and face diaper diktats. Make it a condition of employment and I will file a religious exemption. Deny the exemption and I will force them to terminate me. Terminate me, and I will join every class action lawsuit there is. I WILL NEVER take your jab of poison, so go ahead and send your armed jab goons to try and administer one. I guarantee a body count. In fact...

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. shifty guverner inslee over here in wa state is still thinking of ways to get people interested in getting the injection called a vaccine.

    Not interested.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.