Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Open Carried On "The Beast" Today

No all day excursion today, just a 50 mile solo loop to satisfy the urge to get out. Overcast and cooler than normal with a chance of showers all day, but that doesn't discourage me from heading out. I got sprinkled on briefly, but no need for rain gear. All the rain drops were dried up on the bike when I got home.

Since my biker vest is currently being worked on, and I wasn't stopping anywhere, I decided to just open carry my S&W 45 Shield. The vest has built in concealed carry holsters so normally my firearm is out of sight, and known only by few. Today I carried the 45 Shield in my DeSantis Speed Scabbard on my belt at 3 o'clock. I used a 7 round extended magazine for the full size grip. Since it was warm enough I wore just a t-shirt, so my gun was out there for all to see. 

Today was a test. First, how secure would my firearm stay on my hip? I know someone that lost his gun riding a sportbike on I-95 in the Stamford area. His gun was recovered and returned to him. It turns out the riding position on my Goldwing keeps the holster as vertical as if I am standing. While riding, I periodically checked to see if it was still secure. It was. The second part of the test was to see if anyone freaked out and called the cops. Open carry is perfectly legal here in Kommiecticut, but the hoplophobes in the general population still go mental if they see a gun. Most cops will arrest you on some bullshit charge, but as usual it all gets tossed out. Plus a motorcycle is a motor vehicle, so I am in complete control of my firearm while operating the vehicle. It's too bad if someone happens to see it. Besides, if anyone called I would be long gone anyway. I rode through several intersections with stopped traffic on my right. I'm not sure if anyone saw it or not and I don't much care.

After issuing the challenge to gubmint jab goonsquads in my previous post, I will be sure to be armed more than normal. What does that actually mean?

SHHHHHHHH!

OPSEC

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.