Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Monday, November 8, 2021

Hmmm... Would It Work?

(E)mployer: You have until [date] to get a jab.

Me: No. I claim Roe vs Wade rights.

E: What?

Me: According to the Supreme Court ruling, Roe vs Wade guarantees a right to an abortion by finding a right to privacy. I claim access to that same right to not submit to an experimental medical procedure.

E: That right only applies to women.

Me: Where is that written? Are you discriminating against me? The abortion rights people always say "my body my choice!" The right is to privacy that SCOTUS said "includes" abortion.

E: You must get a jab or be terminated.

Me: You will have to terminate me. I now identify as a woman without a uterus and will see you in court.

Actually I am optimistic that the 26 or 27 states suing fed dot gov will shut down all of this unconstitutional bullshit. It is on hold at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, even if this un-Constitutional bullshit is finally struck down, many of us will already be out of jobs. I'm almost out of leave and will start losing pay thus week and have "disciplinary action" started against me and my co-workers who have deigned to stand up to our local Marxist wannabe-tyrants. We're meeting with a lawyer this week, but we aren't holding out too much hope that justice will prevail. Hopefully our legislature keeps the RINOs in line and they pass the law that the governor wants and our local Mini-Maos get what's coming to them.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.