Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Friday, December 31, 2021

New Years Resolution

They're stupid, but I'll play. Since this blog is less than a year old this will be the first time you will be reading this. Every year I make and then instantly break the same resolution. "How can that be Glypto?" you ask? Like this:

"I hearby resolve to NOT make any New Years resolutions."

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Unless something huge happens that requires my attention and brilliant commentary, this will be my final post of the year. Happy New Year my friends. Have a better 2022 than the clusterfuck that was the past two.

1 comment:

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.