Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Friday, January 14, 2022

It Hasn't Happened Yet

But just in case someone gets up the nerve to confront me in public for not wearing the virtue signalling compliant #MaskOfOppression, I have a new response:

"Two weeks to flatten the curve was almost two years ago. Quit living in the past, fool."

Also, I have met several more Jab Free Pure Bloods as well as folks that got an initial jab(s) and will not get any more. In my immediate vicinity, it would appear people are waking the fuck up.

1 comment:

  1. I look em in the eye and say: "only slaves wear masks, " and walk away...

    No one has gotten in my space or face over it, as I have a "Doberman," look according to wifey, that sends a strong, "fuck around and find out" message...

    Been not wearing a mask for a year now, and when i need to, i wear this, not mask mask to openly mock those that do.

    https://www.amazon.com/Butterfly-Bandanas-Outdoor-Gaiters-Cycling/dp/B08CXCNXC3/ref=sr_1_14?crid=30ULTY435KAU0&keywords=not%2Ba%2Bmask%2Bmesh%2Bmask&qid=1642198357&sprefix=not%2Ba%2Bmask%2B%2Caps%2C91&sr=8-14&th=1&psc=1

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.