Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Some Goings On Today

I spent today in class for my EMT renewal at the end of March. We have to take 20 hours of instructor lead CEU's, 10 hours of state certified on line instruction, and 10 hours of local training. The final 8 hours will be next weekend. Because I did not want my concealed firearm to be exposed to anyone that might freakout while doing practical evolutions I left it locked in the truck. I planned on going to the nearby BJ's afterward, so I had my spare mag carrier as well. Temps today never got out of the twenties and I was in class about 8 hours.

Face diapers were mandatory in the facility, and I "kinda" wore one because I have to take this class to maintain my EMT license. I spent the entire afternoon post lunchtime with it under my nose so I could breathe freely. No one said a thing about it. I do wear one intermittently during the day when doing ambulance transports which is easy to tolerate, because the duration is short. But wearing one all day fucking blows. I don't know how people just do it without killing someone.

When I went to leave, I went out to an ice cold truck and strapped on an ice cold gun and spare mags. I was actually shivering until the truck warmed up for the short drive to BJ's. 

Ah yes, BJ's... the Walmart of the warehouse clubs. Full of all kinds of face diaper wearing weirdos. This BJ's happens to be near a "community" of little smelly brown people from southwest Asia. Since they are used to being told what to do by a dictator calling themselves "President" all were compliant. There were several no mask free citizens like me walking around. You know what I noticed? We were all white men. No women or "people of color" just some white supremacists.

On the way home I made a couple of stops, the first one being my sportsman's club to make sure everything had been shoveled out. It was the first opportunity to get over there since yesterday's storm. Sure enough, no one shoveled the back kitchen/basement door or the deck. I spent about a half hour taking care of it and as luck would have it, the House committee chairman was there to see me get it done. Nothing like a probie scoring brownie points with club higher ups.

After that I stopped at the firehouse to repack my bunker gear that got wet yesterday, but not from a fire. An inconsiderate jackass parked his POV inside the rear bays with a foot of fuckin' snow on it. When it melted it flooded the entire floor and got my gear I had laid out and ready to jump into on the other side all wet. I spread it out to dry last night before I left and went back to stow it up on the rack.

When I got home, Wifey had dinner ready, a steaming hot pot of home made French Onion Soup and fresh loaf of French bread. Nice and warm on a cold winters night. She also has a roast going in the crockpot for tomorrow. She is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.