Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Monday, March 28, 2022

Anecdotal Evidence To Be Sure, But...


 

At my firehouse (and at my home) we monitor 3 area dispatch centers on the scanner, our own and two others we sometimes deal with on a mutual aid basis. All day long, we hear the calls for chest pain, cardiac distress, and cardiac arrest (which usually ends in an on-scene presumption of death). Running a close second are the breathing problems. Today has been no different and is what prompted this post. So I wonder to myself... jab induced cardiac problems? COVID infections in immunological compromised jabbed individuals? I mean, after all... (p)Resident Joey Poopy-Pants told us this was going to be a winter of sickness and death for us jab-free pure-bloods. But not so much, huh? I remain happily jab-free and quite healthy, just having passed my annual interior attack firefighter physical and received a DOT Medical Card for my CDL. It seems every one of these patients I have dealt with are double jabbed and once boosted (and proud of it). To be fair, most of those patients I see have comorbidities that probably warrant them getting jabbed because COVID, at least the early variants would probably kill them. What I am going to try to pay attention to in the future are those with NO previous cardiac history all of a sudden having cardiac issues. Unfortunately due to HIPAA laws and department policy, I will only have direct knowledge of calls that I am actually on. Even those will be referenced in the vaguest of terms for discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.