Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

OK, You Asked For It

I was just informed by NewsMax that today is "International Womens Day" and that we should take to social media to raise awareness against bias towards women.

I love women. REAL WOMEN. Not tranny freak shows playing mentally ill make believe. Not man-hating feminazi bull dyke types (although I do know a few that are great people just not man-haters). Not those icky phonies with their fake boobs and plumped up asses and duck lips either. Real, strong, heterosexual independent women. Like my wife for example. You know, XX chromosone human beings with child bearing physiology. My personal preferences here, your results may vary.

Anyway, I will do my part today to strengthen womanhood. 

Ladies... exercise your God given right to self-defense and get armed. Just like wannabe tyrants can't force an armed population to submit, an armed female need not fear becoming the victim of an abuser, predator, or criminal. I have introduced several women to firearms with positive results. That was one thing good about my old sportsmans club, their annual Ladies Range Day event. So guys, make it a point today to reach out to an acquaintance, co-worker, relative, etc. and offer them a relaxed stress free day at the range and introduction to firearms in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.