Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Happy Birthday, Cassidy

July 5, 1988  

Today would have been Cassidy Wofford's 34th birthday. She tragically ended her own life on My 28, 2011. I detailed more about her life and my encounter with her in this post on the anniversary of her suicide. I am just trying to keep her memory alive in my own small way. It is easy for someone like her to be discarded and forgotten in the history of the universe.

Coincidentally, I ran into one of the other EMTs from the call where I assisted her this past Saturday. I hadn't seen him in a long time so we BS'd for quite a while. I brought up the subject of that call we were on because her birthday was approaching and he remembered it well from at least 13 years ago. I think he was a little surprised that I remembered her birthday, but at least I got someone else thinking about her. I will see the other EMT from that call tonight at my sportsman's club meeting. I'll see if I can get him aside to talk about her for a few minutes.
















So Happy Birthday Little One. May you be spending it in the peace you deserve.

1 comment:

  1. I will say a prayer.

    She fishes hard to believe a fisher person's mind could go that dark. We have all thought about it at one time and when I hear those who bemoan it as a weak way out I let them know what I think.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.