Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Reserving Sympathies For Details

Last night in the Kommiecticut town of Bristol, less than a mile from my daughter's house, 3 Bristol police officers were shot responding to a domestic incident involving a pair of siblings. Two were killed and the third is in the hospital in serious condition. Below is a link to the news story.

Police Officers Shot in Bristol - NBC Connecticut

Once upon a time, my heart broke as soon as I heard one of these stories. While I generally support (and work closely with) law enforcement, I now reserve any feelings of sorrow for the LEO's until I get some details. Were the cops just doing "normal" police work and caught unexpectedly in a deadly and tragic situation? Were they practicing too much restraint because of the way Kommiecticut state government has hobbled their actions with criminals? Or were they acting like "The Blue Line Gang" kicking in someone's door unannounced in the dark of night, while "just following orders?" I gotta tell ya, I'm not a criminal, so I never expect a visit from police or an opposing criminal element. Kicking in my door means one thing; HOME INVASION! and for me the "invaders" will be met with a hail of gunfire. Just in case those individuals are clad in body armor, it will be a lips and hips mag dump. Law enforcement better have the proper address when they come to my house, and politely ring my doorbell. Of course, my security camera will let me know as soon as anyone rolls up the driveway.

I have been personally dealing with the hobbling of cops legitimately performing their duties. When my EMS service gets called for an intoxicated individual or a psych eval, we typically stage for state police. We only go in once given the all clear. The problem becomes searching the individual for weapons or other dangerous items. State police used to do that as a matter of course before our arrival. Now they are considered violating rights if they even ask for permission to search. But what I always do, is ask the state trooper in front of the patient if the patient has been patted down. When they say no, because I "opened the door" they will now ask the patient for consent to a search. Bottom line would be, if they refuse to consent to a search, they WILL NOT ride in my ambulance, but will be offered to go to the lockup with the state trooper while wearing handcuffs.

Bottom line, I am not going to make comment either way until I get details. But however this plays out, all LIBTURDS should be on notice....

*THERE WILL BE NO 2A INFRINGEMENTS*

All the Kommiecticut hoplophobes need to immediately sit down and shut the fuck up!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so a couple points, did you hear about what happened to me. Four cops literally ripped my one year old baby out of my arms because I was exposing a drug and blackmailing ring. And they claimed that I was crazy. I wasn't getting arrested for anything, I just asked to see the order they claimed they had to take my children. Then they threw me to the ground and proceeded to kick me all over while sitting on me. . They charged me with obstruction and tried to charge me with resisting arrest and using a child as a human shield but dropped those. Later when I was working in the ER one of the cops from that force (not that night) came in with the EMS. He said that he had to ask me why I was "mean mugging" him. I said because he was on the Burns Flat force and they had ruined my life. He said "oh that force it was so corrupt that I put in a transfer after only a few weeks."

    A few years ago the police chief (but only cop in the town) of a neighboring town was shot by a homeowner who got off because they didn't identify. But that story was interesting because I was staying the night at a house across the street. We woke up early to a lot of commotion. My friend who's house I was at was related to half the town and through a number of phone calls the story that she got was that someone had called the kindergarten and said "this is (first and last name here) and I've planted a bomb in the school." So OSBI (OK state police) had coordinated with the police chief and county sheriff's to raid the house of (blank name above). The police chief had sent in his bulletproof vest for repairs but moments before going in borrowed one off someone. The chief went through the front door after county and state went through the back. The people that saw it said the there was yelling then, they said clear! Then three shots with the chief falling on the front porch , never making it into the house. It was two to the chest and one to the arm matching how the police are trained to shoot with the head shot missing and hitting the arm. The thing is the homeowner was into zombie apocalypse stuff, and had posted pictures and videos of him target practicing all head shots. Later the call was traced to who actually made it he got 8 years and the homeowner was never charged. Later that Chief moved in a hurry after martial issues, they had foster children. My friends's family cleaned his house when they left and they found cages in the basement and evidence that was where they had kept the foster children. The years before and that there were a lot of deaths around that police force a lot behind vehicle accidents, one was two cruisers ran head on into each other less than a mile from my house. Burns Flat was the first police force in the country to get drones btw.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.