Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Didn't Quite Work With Guns, Now Its On To Knives

So this happened the past Sunday in Moscow, Idaho

Four Murdered College Students in Moscow, Idaho - KTVB 7 News

 

All four were stabbed in their beds and found around noon time. According this article in the NY Post the knife used was possibly a USMC Ka-Bar or similar large "Rambo style" fighting knife (their words, not mine).

An original style KA-BAR















 

In my weapon stash, I have my own modern version made by the Cutco cutlery company.






































The incorrectly named "blood groove" the original has for strengthening the blade against lateral motion and breakage is not required because of the strength of the steel from Cutco. Cutco's version combines their famous "D-Cut" serrations and a straight edge on the blade. The knife handle is synthetic instead of leather, which is easier to clean blood and guts off of. The knife locks into the Kydex sheath at the hand guard with a positive click and the strap at the top keeps the handle from flopping outward while carrying. It is the perfect knife for stuffing in a brain stem or going full H.L. Mencken after spitting on your hands and hoisting the black flag. Chops vegetation and small diameter firewood with ease.

I got this as a free premium from my Cutco representative because I bought so many knives for myself and as gifts at one time. That was back when it listed for $170 and it was a Big E show special at their booth. I added the paracord at the base of the sheath for securing around my thigh. The only blood it has tasted so far was my own when I first got it and my thumb got in the way. Luckily no stitches were required.

8 comments:

  1. If I had a nickle for every self inflicted knife wound.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a Mel Pardue designed Benchmade folder because the salesman took the tip of his finger off demonstrating it. The fleshy tip of his finger was lying on the top of the display case as he boxed it up and finished the sale with his finger wrapped in a paper towel.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We have been Cutco customers for almost 20 years, and dealing with the same sales rep for most of that time. For my straight edge knives I have their diamond draw sharpener which works super. The serrated knives go back to them for sharpening, I just gotta pay for shipping to them. Expensive initial investment, but worth it IMHO.

      Delete
  3. Ha, every time as a kid I asked Dad to borrow his case he always said be careful it's sharp. He wasn't lying every single time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dad warned me about a sharp knife in the drawer of his workbench so I put it back. Later I went back to check it out when he wasn't there and promptly cut myself. Probably would have ended up with stitches if I told my parents, but kept it to myself.

      Delete
  4. For those on a budget, one of these will serve you well--

    https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/73406/glock+field+knf+saw+81+crd+black

    From Glock--
    "Available in battle field green, grey, black and flat dark earth".

    I've had mine since the early 90's, still going strong. Yes, you will need to oil the metal to keep it from rusting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite the knife for the price and gets good reviews. Gotta love Bud's... one of the only dealers out there willing to sell ammo online to us poor sucks that live behind enemy lines in Kommiecticut.

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.