Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Happy Firearms Appreciation Day

Here in Kommiecticut we celebrate to poke a finger in the eye of the Sandy Hook hoplophobes. We're all sorry your loved ones are dead, but the peaceable gun owners of Kommiecticut and the nation are in no way the cause of the mayhem and death that occurs daily.

So go out and by a new firearm. Stock up on or load some ammo. Spend time at the range making some joyful noise. Go out and harvest game for your table or freezer. Stay strapped all day and open carry if its legal where you live. Let EVERYONE know you will not be beaten into submission to give up your God-given right to be armed for self defense because of the actions of the criminals or the insane.

AS A REMINDER TO THE MEDIA: THERE WERE 28 VICTIMS ON 12-14-12, NOT 26.

Purposely not counting Nancy and Adam Lanza among the dead is disingeuous and simple anti -gun propaganda. Their deaths are just as much the fault and failings of the state of Kommiectict as the other 26.

3 comments:

  1. When I spot open carry people my thought always is, "first person shot". Would love to honor your request today but unable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carry concealed 95% of the time. The only exceptions are at home, on my property, in the woods, or at the range. I just like the fact that hoplophobes wet themselves at the sight of the firearm of a peaceable armed individual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I carry open
    Always
    In winter my jacket will conceal but it’s simply a matter of dress

    I’ve never had an issue and I’ve been carrying open for over twenty years. I had an Ohio ticket and now a Tennessee ticket.

    I’m comfortable with you being uncomfortable with my mode of carrying a firearm.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.