Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Monday, December 12, 2022

Racism In Meteorology?

So we got our first snowfall yesterday afternoon and evening. I received 4" of powder that I removed with my new Stihl leaf blower. All 300' of the driveway and the turnaround done in 45 minutes cleaner than with my snowblower. As usual after a storm the fresh snowpack, clear skies, and no wind means plummeting temperatures. Combined with any melting that occurred in the bright sun today creates black ice.

The "racism" comes from the way certain TV meteorologists warn about black ice. The way they say it sounds like "watch out for black guys." It cracks me up after every winter storm year after year.

Somebody should let Jackson, Sharpton, and Benjamin Crump know so they can file lawsuits.

2 comments:

  1. The next door neighbor was out blowing snow too this morning before daylight. I think his wife stepped out and hollered at him to shut it down.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.