Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Now It's Yours, Too!

Had this as an ear worm for some reason this morning, especially the opening guitar riffs. I haven't heard it in a long time, it just popped into my head. Now it can be in your head.

"All Night Long" by Joe Walsh

 



I always liked Joe Walsh. This is a pretty funny one that actually got airplay back in the day and includes the MTV video. "Ordinary Average Guy"



When did you EVER hear a rock star sing about the finer points of picking up dog shit?


Ok... one more. Another of his that I really like. "Rocky Mountain Way." Joe Walsh is just as much an expert with the guitar mouth-tube as Frampton.



7 comments:

  1. I have a LOT of respect for Joe . back in the late 90s he did a show in Madison Wi ,It was the dead of winter on a Tuesday night in the Dane County Coliseum .It was a small crowd probably hardly paid for the electricity to run all the lights, but Joe and Co. played like it was a packed house in NYC .He could have "mailed it in" but he put on a great show for the few that made it through the cold and snow. Thanks Joe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy getting high outdoors, especially while fly fishing.
    So Colorado & me get together a couple times a year.
    That's good enough for me.

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Walsh at Daryl's House w/3 Classics - Rocky Mountain Way, Life's Been Good, Funk 49/50--

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pb64I6Adts

    Here's one more, just because--

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4G-hE7JsE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to watch a lot of "Live From Daryl's House" before I started streaming so much. I can only watch so much TV. That was a great session with Joe Walsh, and I liked the bonus Darius Rucker video. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Joe Walsh seldom gets the respect he deserves for his guitar prowess....and willingness to mock himself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff boss. Brings back memories of some good times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw James Gang in winter ‘72 right after Joe broke off. I was a young teenager and didn’t understand why the act sounded nowhere close to the recordings. As an older teen I saw Joe Walsh and company in summer ‘74 when Rocky Mountain Way was getting its first FM play.
    He is a rock n roll treasure to me still.
    I’ll just leave it at that.

    Franknbean

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.