Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Friday, March 10, 2023

No, Not Everyone

They say "everyone is Irish on Saint Paddy's Day!" but not me. According to my Ancestry.com DNA profile, I am a European mutt with 2% of my DNA coming from the Emerald Isle, but I don't really care. Most of my heritage came from France and eastern Europe. I actually mostly embrace and celebrate my Polish heritage because it was ever present in my maternal grandparent's home. You would think I would be fluent in Polish, but my relatives born in the old country kept it as their secret language so us kids didn't know what they were saying.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway, tomorrow is Hartford's annual St. Patrick's Day parade and it has been on the local news all week, so I am fucking sick of hearing about it. The local stations will be televising it tomorrow in case you can't be there.. UGH! That is, IF the weather doesn't postpone it, because they are calling for a few inches of snow overnight. Oh yes, I will be engaged in joyful schadenfreude for the parade not to happen. Kinda hard to perform Irish step-dancing in wintry slop, hee hee!

Now being born a Masshole into a family of Massholes from the Springfield-Chicopee-Holyoke area, you might think I would be excited about the Holyoke St. Patrick's parade, which is the largest in the entire region. Nope, not even a little. Also, Irish or not if you're good Cat-Lick thou shalt honor St. Patrick or its the confessional and penance for you. My parents went faithfully in their younger years, and I have slides and 8mm color movies from the 1957 and 1958 parades. A couple of slides are of then US. Senator John F. Kennedy on the reviewing stand outside Holyoke City Hall. Still don't care. 

Since green is the color of puke, I shun green beer, Shamrock Shakes, green colored pancakes, or any other food and drink artificially colored green. I normally only wear green club shirts at the events held by my sportsman's club. The only other green clothes I have is camo and if I am wearing them, someone is probably about to die.

So go ahead and enjoy the parade and getting stinkin' drunk, just leave me out of it.

7 comments:

  1. Blackstone to Acquire Ancestry®, Leading Online Family History Business, for $4.7 Billion - Blackstone
    https://www.blackstone.com/news/press/blackstone-to-acquire-ancestry-leading-online-family-history-business-for-4-7-billion/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I did my DNA, I did it under a false name with all the privacy settings set so no one can find me. As far as Ancestry was concerned, I am a single being that appeared out of thin air, because I don't trust ANYONE to keep such real information a secret.

      Delete
  2. I took the DNA test to prove my Scottish heritage (back to 1630 Scotland)
    The only thing I have in common with the drunken, potato eating bastards are our disdain for the British. But I'm mostly over it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL of these DNA companies hand 100% of the data tey collect over to the Feds who use it to keep their database on Americans up to date so they an ID anyone at anytime for any or no reason. Once you send in a sample to these companies it becomes PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE to be used for any reason by anyone with the money to buy the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My initial worry was about their so called "secure database" being breached like every other supposed secure IT system does. But turning the info over to feds is just as bad. So, I used a false name and throwaway gmail address. Though with enough family DNA sent in with real names they can probably suspect who I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like my parents, I’m much more concerned with my descendent than my ancestors. I did get one of those ancestry tests as a gift and discovered I am East I look like; mostly Irish and Scottish with a smattering of other Northwestern European

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.