Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Oh Well

 I picked up this email from the administrator at NormalAmerican.com this morning:

Google targeting 75 Million Pissed Off Patriots

Read Messages
I enjoy your writing and included you here:

But I just noticed that Google (Blogspot) now requires everyone to log in to read your blog. Not only one particular post, but even the main site (you can verify this by opening in an incognito window): https://75mpop.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately this is kinda horrible (and means everyone has to cough up personal information to the Goolog just to read a blog) so I temporarily removed you from my news roundup. If you move elsewhere, please let me know and I'll include you again.

FYI Divemedic is offering server space in a non-U.S. jurisdiction for $15/mo:

NA

Normal American normalamerican@protonmail.com

Mon, Mar 13, 9:26 PM (3 days ago)


 

In this post from January 31st, I wrote about the changes Goolag made to the "Sensitive Content" warning by adding an age verification that can only be done by a Goolag logon. Below is the email response to Normal American.

Re: Google targeting 75 Million Pissed Off Patriots

Hi There,

    I understand fully. I was the one that originally turned on the "Sensitive Content" warning in my blog
settings. Goolag went and changed how that operated recently by forcing the age verification only by
Goolag login. I have the warning on for two reasons; first, it makes the sensitive snowflake SJW cancel
culture types click past it on purpose to read my "offensive content." Second, it prevents internet archive
sites from hoovering up and perpetually saving my content in the event I have to hit the blog kill switch
again. A recent search of The Internet Wayback Machine proves that all they capture and store is the
"Sensitive Content" warning page. I have no control over screenshots but that does not concern me.

Some day, if we live in a society that truly values free speech by all without making opposite opinions
criminal, I will disable the warning. I currently do not pay for hosting, monetize my blog, or have any ties
to my actual identity, so paying for server space is not something I am going to do. My blog is a place
for me to vent, and the fact that others even bother to read what I write always astounds me.

G.D.

Glypto Dropem glyptodropem@gmail.com

11:12 AM (12 minutes ago)


to Normal


So the "Sensitive Content" warning will stay in place, and I will no longer be listed on the Normal American news page. I am hoping that at some point, Goolag will allow age verification by other logons like Twatter and Fecesbook.

3 comments:

  1. Eff goolag, call me if you got a problem you have my number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sign on anywhere that uses Google sign in. Thought it was just me but evidently not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious. I have no issues when using a Macintosh and Safari. When I use Windows and any Windows browser, I get asked for a sign.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.