Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Lite On The Blogging

Forgive me readers, for I have sinned. It has been 8 days since my last blog post.

 

For a couple of reasons. First, being out of work means I am not spending the hours of down time at the firehouse sitting in front of the boob tube or a computer and blogging from my phone really sucks. I have been keeping busy doing other things. The other is when I do have idle time, I am on Gab.com and reading blogs which is easy to do on the phone. The following is a few of my "gabs" (their version of a tweet). This first one I have pinned to my profile.










 

 

The following are a couple of comments to gabs of others that don't require much context.




















 

As a FAFO message to those that visit my profile page, this is my header. Yes, that could actually be me at an undisclosed location with any identifiers blacked out firing a one of a kind built precision rifle.

 










An update on my workplace injury; I finally have an appointment for an MRI next Wednesday. Then I have to have another appointment at the orthopedic office to see what treatment will be required. At this point I am getting around really well, and hope it is nothing more than some strengthening and rehab without surgery. I have lost 2 weeks of 108 hours pay so far. Between Workman's Comp and 2 supplementals I should not lose a dime in pay.

4 comments:

  1. All well said! Do kind of miss your updates here, but do check out your Gab! Good stuff!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay frosty my friend. That pic, Irish should have used that instead of that hot Borg in his header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first and last pics !!!!
    My wife doesn't get why I do yard work strapped......
    If you need surgery, GET YOUR OWN BLOOD !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If, during my post MRI consultation, the subject of surgery comes up, they will be notified in writing; NO BLOOD, NO "NOT A VAXX" JABS

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.