Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

New Blog Header

My little tribute for "Pride" month

Offended? Too fuckin' bad. 😭 

 

Because six days in and I've had enough of this shit. Of course, if you are offended, feel free to hop in for a ride.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE 7-1-23: Because Globohomo month is now over, I have put my header back to something else. Below is what the header was referenced in this post and can live on in perpetuity.


 

7 comments:

  1. Doesn't look near used enough. Yet..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have seen the one this replaced !!!!

      Delete
  2. I kind of like Irish’s header better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ignoring the whole Pride Month thing.
    I have other things occupying my time.
    Although I did notice the only All Female Fire Dept. here in Vancouverstan is flying one of those flags. Must be a bunch of Carpet Munchers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Phil: From my personal experience in the fire service, about 50% of female firefigters are indeed rug munchers. Most of the other 50% are likely sympathetic to the cause.

      The doods on the other hand, not only don't give a shit about celebrating deviancy, they insult it and would happily wipe their ass on a rainbow flag even if there was T.P. available.

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.